App, short for application, is mostly used to refer to stand-alone software used on mobile devices or in a web browser environment.
« Back to Glossary Index
- Software Life Cycle for Medical Devices: IEC 62304In this article we give an overview of the software life cycle of medical devices and the corresponding standards.
- Postponed to 2021: VDE Medical SoftwareThe MeSo expert community will meet on 13 May 2020 in Frankfurt. Find out which regulatory requirements you have to meet now and in the future and how to implement them efficiently.
- Legal Requirements for Medical SoftwareOur resources of legal requirements for medical software help you to find all important laws, guidelines, and standards.
- Software Classification: Insights in EU GuidanceThe MDR caused uncertainty concerning software classification. We give you an exclusive insight into the upcoming EU guideline!
- Improving Patient Compliance With Speech RecognitionThe use of patient diaries for telemonitoring often fails due to a lack of compliance. The use of speech recognition can increase patient compliance.